Polo shirts, also referred to as collared shirts, are a real man's wardrobe must. However, because it is frequently connected to apparel or the polo game itself, it receives far less attention than its beauty and exquisite finishing truly merit. Give your favorite polo shirt a chance this season by dressing in these professional and laid-back looks. If you require polo shirts women, then give us a call.
1. Select a leather-like style.
Pull out your preppy polo shirt and team it with a pair of tight-fitting black leather pants and sneakers for a cool and casual style. Additionally, if you want to try wearing a polo in a more understated manner, opt for the monochromatic style by pairing your white polo shirt with a black leather skirt and a pair of ankle-high boots. Even mens work shirts in polo give a classy look.
2. Put on skinny pants or jeans
- Similar to how males can pair polo shirts with slim jeans, ladies can do the same, which might be more comfortable and make moving around a little bit simpler. While still fashionable, skinny jeans can convey a sense of professionalism and confidence.
- Polo shirts have a practical aesthetic, so this combination can soften the overall appearance.
- Light-colored jeans rarely convey a professional office appearance while dark-colored pants almost always do.
- Remembering to tuck their shirts into their jeans will quickly make employees look more professional.
- If you prefer that none of your staff members wear jeans, trousers are a wonderful alternative. Most businesses automatically project a typical business casual vibe when wearing trousers.
3. Wear Heels With It
Employees can immediately heighten their appearance by donning heels, whether they are donning a pencil skirt, slim jeans, or pants with a polo. Women who wear heels instantly make an outfit more stylish and put together. Wedge shoes may be a more practical option due to their propensity for being comfier depending on the nature of the job.
4. Stack It
Wearing it as a layering garment is another method the women at your facility can dress up with a polo shirt. One suggestion is to flame over the polo shirt for the workplace. In addition, women can substitute a polo shirt for the more conventional button-down top when donning a crewneck sweater.
5. Wear pants with it
If men rock the business-casual polo shirt trend by matching it with a suit, women can pull off the same look by wearing their beloved collared tops with jeans. You can wear anything you like—wide-length, slim-fit, printed, striped, or any combination thereof—as long as you pair it with a polo shirt in a bright color.
6. Add Jewelry
- Employees have the option of accessorizing with jewelry to contrast the simplicity of the polo shirt if your workplace allows it.
- Pulling their hair up and donning earrings, female employees can go for a straightforward, contemporary appearance.
- Even a subtle bracelet might be a smart addition to a polo shirt.
- If wearing metal objects that can catch or tear at work poses a safety risk, in particular, make sure all employees are made aware of the rules regulating their use.
Some tips for stylizing your polo shirts
Use these quick techniques to make the most of your polo attire:
1. Discover the ideal fit. Polo shirts need to be a good fit—not too tight or too baggy. Choose a thin-fit polo if you want to bare a bit of bicep.
2. Add stuff. Avoid wearing a polo shirt with a jacket because they are more casual clothing. If the dress code requires a blazer, it should be worn over a button-down or dress shirt.
3. Keep it casually elegant. Polos look best with dressier jeans, chinos, or khakis; stay away from wearing them with joggers or sweatpants that are more casual.
4. Investigate various knits and materials. Polos are frequently constructed of cotton to keep you warm, jerseys for sports and increased breathability, or linen for a cleaner, more elegant appearance. Find the fabric type that you prefer and that matches the other items of apparel in your closet.
Women are always enamored with business-casual attire. So, my dear men, take out that polo shirt your father gave you for your birthday and pair it with your favorite slim-fit suit to make your office the ideal setting to display both your talent and flair.
Pull out your preppy polo shirt and team it with a pair of tight-fitting black leather pants and sneakers for a cool and casual style. Additionally, if you want to try wearing a polo in a more understated manner, opt for the monochromatic style by pairing your white polo shirt with a black leather skirt and a pair of ankle-high boots. If you are looking for workwear near me, then you can give us a quote.