We can replace lost teeth even better than before thanks to modern breakthroughs. By replacing the lost tooth's root and reestablishing the tooth's link to the bone with a dental implant, we can entirely repair missing teeth. A dental implant is a post made of ceramic or metallic titanium that will eventually bond to the bone. It is an independent, functional tooth after it has recovered, which is better for your bone, your other teeth, and you. Either you can do multiple implants or go with a single dental implant Louisville.
Understanding Dental Implant Cost
- Are you interested in learning how many dental implants cost? Dental implants, one of our most well-liked treatment alternatives, rebuild teeth from the roots up for incomparable outcomes.
- They provide our patients with a variety of additional advantages, but they are typically more expensive than alternative solutions.
- This is because they are viewed as long-term investments with numerous special aspects that affect the overall cost.
Factors That Impact Dental Implant Prices
We will assess your oral health and perform 3D scans of your mouth on your initial visit. Before beginning any treatment, we will review your financial choices and your oral surgeon will create a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your needs. Our staff can guide you through the financing application process and address any payment-related queries you may have.
Since each patient's needs are unique, each treatment plan for dental implants has a different price. The following elements affect how much a dental implant will cost in total:
- How many dental implants you'll need
- The difficulty of your method
- Your health and dental insurance
- If you need a bone graft or a tooth pulled