A travel to Canada is the most wanted, but why? Maybe because everyone loves Canada and its fantastic nature or perhaps because of its friendly cities, including Toronto and Vancouver, or for its modesty and humorous population.
Canada is the second largest country in the world by area. Located at the extreme north of the American continent and going from the Atlantic to the Pacific, it combines breathtaking nature and urban modernism.
Whether you are a new immigrant or planning to travel to Canada for holidays, you need some information to know before traveling to Canada. Thus, you have to look for some travel tips to know whether you need a visa application to enter Canada or only a passport and a travel insurance or not. According to some information, immigrants and tourists do need travel insurance to enter Canada. This travel insurance will cover any unexpected incident, such as medical conditions (emergency sickness or accidents). Therefore, before you travel to Canada, it would be better to insure yourself to be safe during your travel to Canada.
Hereafter, we are going to point at the main reasons that let you travel to Canada.
The extension of the natural beauty of Canada. With its mountains and glaciers to its isolated lakes and forests. Besides the outdoors beauty, Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are safe, clean, friendly, and multicultural. Canada is a big worth living country. So, if you want to live or just travel to spend your holidays, Canada won’t disappoint you.
To begin with;
1. Spectacular cities
Canada, with its different modern and multicultural cities, such as Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, and many other cities that have their own characteristics, like maritime culture, mountain landscape, French history, or its native people. Each city in Canada is charming for different reasons.
Moreover, Canadian cities are quietly smaller than the biggest cities in the United States, so they are easy to visit. Canadian people are very friendly to everyone and especially to strangers; therefore, crime and aggression are relatively low.
Of course, you won’t be able to visit all Canadian cities in one trip, thus here below the most popular destinations for visitors to Canada:
- Vancouver, British Columbia, is considered as the hotspot city of Canada, as long as the number of people who like settling there. Vancouver is in water and near to the mountains, which gives her a beautiful landscape with a moderate climate and little snow. Almost no houses are free for rent or sale despite their high prices.
- Calgary, Alberta’s famous city of the Calgary Stampede, Calgary, is an entrance to the Rocky Mountains that attract over a million tourists every July.
- Niagara Falls, Ontario, the strongest waterfall in North America and the most famous in the world. Many tourists visit Niagara as for many other beautiful nearby places.
- Toronto, Ontario, is the biggest city in Canada, is usually mistaken to be the capital city. Toronto residents are a mixture of nationalities; English, Chinese, Indians, Irish, Scottish and Italian, therefore it is one of the most multicultural cities of the world.
- Ottawa, Ontario, is the capital of Canada and the home of the country’s government. Ottawa people are very cultivated and friendly.
- Montreal, Quebec, the second biggest city in Canada, Montreal is where festivals and museums take place.
- Quebec City; such an impressive city with its architecture and historical level. French is the most speaking language than Montreal, but people speak English too.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, a group of three cities in Eastern Canada in the border of the Atlantic Ocean; friendly, accessible, and a breathtaking city.
- Victoria, British Columbia, a city of the 1840s when trade was established, and an ancient community was settled.
2. Natural Wonders
Canada has a great number of natural wonders in the world. With many seasides than any other country, mountains, lakes, forests, arctic lands and a number of deserts, all give a diversity of beautiful landscapes.
The Canadian Rocky Mountain Park is the most popular attraction in Canada, just as the Dinosaur Provincial Park, Nahanni National Park Reserve, Cabot Trail, Niagara Falls, and a multiple of roads.
The Canadian dollar is worthless than the United States dollar, and then prices are reasonable; therefore, Canada is affordable for vacations.
4. Outdoors activities
Canada is known for its amazing outdoors landscapes. Thus, many activities are popular outdoors, such as; camping, skiing, golfing, fishing, mountain hiking, and climbing.
5. Events and festivals
Canadians love parties and festivals; here, we state the most popular festivities in Canada:
- Celebration of Light, Vancouver (largest fireworks competition in the world)
- Calgary Stampede
- Edmonton Folk Music Festival
- Toronto International Film Festival
- Canadian Tulip Festival, Ottawa
- Quebec Winter Carnival, Quebec City
6. All seasons charm
As Canada is big, its climate varies; in Western Canada, the climate is moderate with little snow as in Vancouver, whereas, in Montreal, it has a cold winter with loads of snowfall. So while planning to travel to Canada, you have to know about your destination and its climate, every season in Canada has its own charm either spring, summer, fall or winter.
Canada is a fabulous destination to visit with family and let the children enjoy skiing and snowboarding.
Canada is a country of diversity, culture, climate, and landscape; thus, it’s a destination of interest.
Culture, and experiences; Canada undoubtedly has a diversified offer to satisfy all tastes. Whatever your passion, there is always something for you. All you have to do is to choose a place to visit and start exploring.
- A travel to Alaska, the last frontier
- USA travel advice, the important to know before traveling
- Spain travel; what are the main travel tips for an ideal trip?
- What are the important tips that will help you during your trip to Italy?
- A complete travel guide to the United Kingdom; what you need to know?
Originally published on Live Positively.