Do you have some chicken? Why you don’t try a chicken pasta recipe! Pick one of our elected chicken pasta recipes and enjoy your meal.
1. Chicken pasta (Fettucini pasta) with cream, mushrooms, and arugula
- 1 package of fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of vegetable or canola oil
- 1 chicken breast, about 325 g, cut into strips
- A dozen of sliced mushrooms
- A clove of garlic, chopped
- ⅓ cup of white wine
- ¾ cup of cooking cream
- A good handful of arugula leaves
- Salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions
- Drain and sprinkle with olive oil, set aside
- In a pan over medium-high heat with the heated vegetable oil, cook the chicken (about 3 minutes)
- Add the mushrooms and continue cooking without brewing them too much (another 3 minutes)
- Add the garlic and continue cooking (30 seconds)
- Deglaze with wine
- Add the cream, cooked pasta, and arugula leaves
- Let reduce until desired consistency
- Season with salt, pepper, and lots of parmesan and serve immediately.
2. Chicken pasta with feta and spinach (gluten-free)
- 3 cups of gluten-free penne pasta
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 container of spinach
In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, flour the chicken pieces. Salt and pepper.
In a pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes until the inside of the meat has lost its pink color.
In the saucepan used to cook the pasta, place the diced tomatoes. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Add half of the feta to the pan and stir. Simmer over low heat, stirring until the feta is melted.
Add the spinach and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Stir in pasta and chicken pieces. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
Divide the pasta among the plates. Garnish with the rest of the feta.
2. Chicken pasta and curry
- 200 g of pasta
- 2 chicken cutlets
- 1/2 onion
- 40 cl of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Salt and pepper
Cook the pasta.
Meanwhile, chop the onion and cut the chicken cutlets into small pieces.
Butter the pan and put the onion to brown.
When the onion is golden, add the chicken cutlets.
When the chicken is golden, add the heavy cream.
As soon as the heavy cream boils, add the curry (choose the quantity according to your tastes).
Salt and pepper.
Wring the pasta and mix it with the sauce and the chicken.
Related: How to make pasta?
4. Chicken pasta salad
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1 sprig of parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 carrot
- The juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tomato
- 200 g of cooked pasta
Dice the chicken breast.
Peel the carrot and grate it.
Rinse the tomato and cut it into pieces after removing the seeds.
Rinse the parsley and coarsely chop it.
Mix all the ingredients with the pasta in a salad bowl.
Mix the juice of 1/2 lemon with a little olive oil, add mustard and curry, salt, and pepper. Pour over the pasta and mix well.
5. Chicken pasta in the oven
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 250 g pasta
- 200 g grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 L (7 cups) hot water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons curry
- Salt and black pepper
Boil 1 liter of water in a saucepan and add a teaspoon of salt and ½ tablespoon vegetable oil and boil the pasta for 8-10 minutes, then drain.
In another saucepan, melt a tablespoon of butter with a tablespoon of vegetable oil and sauté the onion until tender.
Add the chicken, a pinch of salt and curry, and stir until the chicken is tender, then add ¼ cup of water, cover the pan, and simmer the mixture over the heat for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the rest of the butter in another saucepan with a tablespoon of vegetable oil, then add the flour, salt, black pepper, and the rest of the curry and the rest of the hot water gradually, stirring constantly until the sauce holds together.
Put half of the amount of boiled pasta in the bottom of the oven bowl and pour over it the amount of two scoops of sauce, then put over half of the chicken, half the amount of cheese, and the amount of another scoop of sauce.
Add the rest of the pasta to the oven mixture and the rest of the chicken and two scoops of sauce, then spread the rest of the cheese on the face of the pot and roast it in the preheated oven to 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Vegetable soup recipes
- how to prepare chicken wings?
- Chicken dish; what is the right cooked temp of chicken?
- Delicious and healthy chicken recipes for diet
- Cooked chicken breasts; methods and techniques
Originally published on Live Positively.