Recreating a classic rotisserie at home has never been easier! See our secret to simple, perfectly seasoned roasted chicken thighs recipes.
1. Roasted chicken thighs
- 4 chicken thighs
- 50 g of butter
- Brown the chicken thighs in a pan in 20 g of butter.- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish. Add a knob of butter on top.- Bake and cook for 30 minutes, turning the thighs from time to time. Salt and pepper then serve.
2. Garlic roasted Chicken Thighs
The ideal way to cook chicken is with lots of aromatic herbs, lemon, and garlic. And this garlic roasted chicken thighs recipe is an example. It's a simple and delicious recipe, ideal for the whole family.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon of fresh or dry thyme
- 1 tablespoon of fresh or dry rosemary
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1 large lemon
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 head of garlic
- 3 tbsp of margarine
- 1 dl white wine
- 1 dl cooking cream
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC and grease a baking pyrex with butter.- Then clean the chicken thighs, which should be at room temperature.- In a bowl, mix the herbs with the chopped garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.- Brush well and spread this mixture over the chicken thighs and place them in the cooking pyrex (Can do it a few hours before or the day before).- Put a few pieces of margarine on the chicken, and cook in the oven, with the pyrex covered with aluminum foil, for about 45 minutes (it is important to cover, so the garlic does not burn and does not leave an unpleasant taste).- After this time, remove the aluminum foil, pass the chicken thighs in the resulting sauce and let brown a little on top of both sides.- Remove from the oven, drain them from the baking pyrex for a saucepan, and cover again with aluminum foil to keep warm.- Place the saucepan on the heat with the cooking juices and add the white wine.- Simmer until a little consistent. Add the cream and stir well for 3 to 5 minutes.- Then must pour the sauce in a bowl and serve the chicken drizzled with the sauce and accompany with dry rice (or fried potatoes) and green salad.Related: Baby’s food recipes from 6 to 12 months
3. Spicy roasted chicken thighs
- Pieces of chicken thighs.
- One large and chopped onion.
- A quarter cup of vinegar.
- A quarter cup of olive oil.
- Six garlic cloves.
- A quarter cup of ketchup.
- A quarter cup of hot sauce.
- A cup of black sliced olives.
- A small spoon of chicken seasoning.
- A teaspoon of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Install the mesh rack in the oven, heat the oven to 200 ° C, and bring a short edge tray.- Put: onions, garlic, olives, oil, sauce, chili, vinegar, ketchup, chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper in the food processor, and run them to smooth the mixture.- Make some cracks in the chicken thighs with a knife, put it in a dish, distribute the marinade on, and put it in the refrigerator for an entire night or a few times.- Place a piece of aluminum foil on a wide tray, then place a special stand to grill the chicken thighs on top. Fix the chicken thighs pieces in the stand and insert them in the oven for twenty minutes until they are tender. If the stand is not available, it can be replaced with a wide tray, stir the chicken from time to time.
4. Marinated roasted chicken thighs
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 onion
- 1 large orange pepper
- 50 g roasted cashews
- 100 ml Kikkoman candied garlic teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp of oil
Preheat the oven th.6-7 (200 ° C). Arrange the chicken thighs and the peeled and sliced onion in a large baking dish. Drizzle with a few drops of oil and cook for 30 min.After 30 minutes, put the peeled, seeded, and chopped pepper in the casserole dish and drizzle with the garlic teriyaki sauce. Return to the oven for another 15 min, then sprinkle with cashews and bake for another 10 min.Serve with roasted sweet potatoes or rice.
- Egg and avocado salad recipes
- How to prepare a crispy chicken in the oven?
- The health benefits of making homemade bread
- What is the healthy way to cook frozen chicken?
- Benefits of chickpeas, nutritional value, and side effects
Originally published on Live Positively.