Rice recipes; economic and nutritious, rice is the perfect food that we always have in our cupboards. How to cook it without falling into the routine? With spices, crunchy vegetables, rice salad, sushi burger, Mexican rice, rice pudding ... find our easy, savory and sweet rice recipes that highlight your meals. Don't wait any longer to try these good little dishes.
1. Rice recipe; rice sauté with chicken and vegetables
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bunch of green onion
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 small carrot
- 1 drizzle of rapeseed oil
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 750 g cooked rice
- 45 ml soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 30 ml of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of cooked peas
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
1- Cut the pepper and onions into cubes. Keep the green onions stalks for decoration. Peel and cut the carrot into cubes.
2- In a skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Sear the bell pepper, onion and carrot for two minutes. Add the chicken, garlic, rice and soy sauce. Heat 3 to 4 minutes over high heat, stirring. Adjust seasoning.
3- When ready to serve, add the sesame oil and peas and stir. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro.
2. Curry rice recipe
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 1 cube of garlic / basil broth
- Curry powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1- Heat the oil in a fairly deep pan. Pour the two cups of rice, then brown for 3 minutes.
2- Pour 2 glasses of water over the rice. Add the bouillon cube and then the curry according to taste. Cover, and mix frequently.
3-After the water has been completely absorbed, check if the rice is cooked enough; if it is not, add water until it is.
3. Rice recipe, Risotto with mushrooms
- 5 cups of boiled chicken broth.
- Half a cup of shredded parmesan cheese with an extra amount for garnish.
- Half a cup of fresh mushrooms or canned, sliced.
- Medium chopped onion
- Small spoon of salt.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- A cup and a half of Arborio rice.
1- Heat the oil in a medium deep frying pan over medium heat, then stir the onion with hot oil until it becomes tender, add the mushrooms to the onion with stirring until browned, season the onion with salt and black pepper, add the rice and stir for two minutes, then add the boiled broth with stirring.
2- Reduce the heat and cover the pot, then continue cooking for 25 to 30 minutes until the rice is softened, then add the Parmesan cheese and parsley to the rice, stirring.
3- Pour the rice into a suitable serving bowl and decorate it with an extra serving of parmesan and serve.
Related: Tips and recipes on how to cook brown rice?
4. Rice recipe; rice balls, spicy sauce
- 400 g cold cooked rice
- 200 g fresh cheese
- 60 g grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- 2 Egg
- 60 g Flour
- 60 g breadcrumbs
- 1 frying bath
- Spicy sweet and sour sauce
- Salt and pepper
1- Start this recipe for rice balls with spicy sauce by mixing cooked rice, cream cheese, parmesan and chives in a bowl. Pepper, salt lightly. Reserve 15 min in the refrigerator.
2- Prepare 3 deep plates. Put the flour in the first, the beaten eggs in the second and the breadcrumbs in the third.
3-With your wet hands, shape the balls of rice the size of a walnut. Pass them successively on the three plates.
4- Cook the rice balls in small quantities in the hot oil. As soon as they are golden, put them on absorbent paper.
5- Serve them immediately with the spicy sweet and sour sauce.
5. Rice recipe; the classic rice salad
- 200 g rice
- 3 eggs
- 250 g of cherry tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 can of 150 g drained tuna
- 1 can of 115 g of palm heart, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can of 140 g corn kernels, rinsed and drained
1- Start by cooking the rice as indicated on the package then keep it cool. Cook the eggs in a large saucepan of water, 9 minutes so that they are hard, then remove the shell.
2- Place the rice in a large bowl. Add the tomatoes cut in half, the pepper, seed and dice, the finely chopped red onion, the tuna, the hearts of palm, the corn, and the parsley. Mix as desired with mayonnaise.
3- Then add the eggs cut in 4 to decorate.
- Egg and avocado salad recipes
- Delicious roasted chicken thighs recipes
- The number of calories in cooked chicken breast
- Cooked chicken thighs; delicious recipes to try
- What are the benefits of rice? a source of protein, fiber and more!
Originally published on Live Positively.