Are you looking for a good and healthy breakfast or a light lunch? Today our article is about some recipes based on eggs with cheese. Keep on reading to find out.
Before starting our eggs with cheese, recipes, let's see together the benefits of eggs and cheese.
Eggs are one of the nutrients that we include in most recipes. They make a clear difference when adding to different dishes. Eggs contain a high percentage of protein that builds the muscles of the body, and protects against anemia, in addition to revitalizing the body, eliminating fatigue and stress. Besides, eggs can be served in different ways, such as boiled eggs, fried eggs, or omelets, which are suitable for breakfast or dinner.
Yellow cheese represents one of the most common types of cheese containing fats. Nutritionists advise not to overuse it to avoid the increase in the accumulated fat percentage in the body. The recipes that are prepared with eggs that is eggs with cheese are delicious; in addition, they are easy to prepare and can be ready in a few minutes.
3. Eggs with cheese recipes
3.1 Eggs with cheese omelet
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 3 slices of cheese (any kind). Salt.
- Whisk the eggs and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan.
- Pour the eggs over the hot oil, and add the cheese slices to medium or small pieces.
- Cover the pan until it is tender (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- Serve the eggs with cheese omelet.
3.2 scrambled eggs with cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk (1%)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated cheddar, Swiss cheese or light Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1 chopped green onion
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Incorporate the cheese and ham.
- Spray a large nonstick pan with cooking spray. Heat the pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour the eggs mixture into the pan and immediately reduce the heat to medium. When the preparation begins to set, gently scrape the bottom and the wall of the pan with a spatula to form large, tender lumps. Cook until the eggs thicken, and there is no more liquid.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
3.3 Eggs with cheese and vegetables
- 5 eggs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk
- 50 g (½ cup) chopped kashkaval cheese
- 50 g (½ cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red beans
- Thin slices of red and green pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- Heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil in a frying pan, and pour in it half of the amount of eggs mixture, then add half of the red and green pepper, beans, kashkaval cheese, and cheddar cheese, then roll the fried eggs in a cylindrical shape and serve it on a dish.
- Heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil in the same pan and repeat the same process over the remaining mixture of eggs, vegetables, and cheese.