The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
1. How we collect your personal data
The personal information collected is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information. We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always a risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to anything you searches.
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
- Using Personal Information
2. We may use your personal information for the following
- Administering our website and business
2.Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- Other uses
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting in their internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies.