Take rice and chicken, and prepare something delicious and healthy. Choose one of our easy rice and chicken recipes for a complete meal that everyone will enjoy.
1. Rice and chicken; red sauce
- 4 pieces of chicken
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 400 gr fresh tomatoes
- 3 glasses of rice (1 glass = 150 ml)
- 1 handful of peas
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Salt, black pepper, paprika, coriander powder
- Put the onion and garlic in the blender
- Pour the mixture into a deep pan, add the olive oil
- Add the chicken pieces
- Brown the mixture a little until it has a nice color, then add the bay leaves, paprika, salt, black pepper, and condiments to taste.
- Simmer a little, and add the tomatoes to the blender, add the tablespoon of canned tomato, and let everything come back.
- When the sauce reduced, add the water to cover the chicken and cook.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove the sauce and set aside.
- Add the rice and the peas, simmer a little and cover with water
- Cook over low heat, covering the pan.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your meal
2. White rice and chicken recipe; curry sauce
- 400 g basmati rice
- 5 chicken fillets
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 brick of thick liquid cream
- 2 to 3 tsp. curry
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Cook the rice in a pan of salted water. Respect the cooking time on the packaging. Once cooked, drain it, and keep it warm.
- Peel and chop the onions. Cut the chicken fillets into pieces. In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and throw in the chopped onions. When they get a brown color, add the chicken pieces. Cook everything for a few minutes.
- Then add the chicken broth and simmer for a minute. Finally, pour the cream, curry, and chopped parsley. Salt and pepper to your liking. Mix well and simmer 2 min. Make the plates by placing a nice bowl of basmati rice in the center and adding the chicken curry on top. Serve immediately.
Related: Rice water; the asian secret with many benefits
3. Rice and chicken recipe; one-pot chicken rice
- 200 g rice
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 red pepper
- 3 onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of tomato pasta
- 25 cl of tomato puree
- 1/2 vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika spice
- Cut the chicken into fairly thin strips
- Brown them in your casserole dish with a little olive oil for 3 or 4 minutes
- Slice the onion, garlic and cut the pepper and carrots into small cubes
- Add the rice to the chicken, mix for 2 minutes
- Then add the vegetables, then the tomato paste, the tomato puree, the spices, and finally the vegetable broth. Mix, lower the heat a little (medium heat), cover, and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Rice and chicken with mushroom; Risotto-style
- 360 g of rice
- 3 chicken fillets
- 2 button mushrooms
- 20 cl light liquid cream
- 1/2 onion
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 butter for the pan.
- Cook the risotto rice according to the time indicated on the sachet in water with a cube of chicken broth added.
- Cut the mushrooms, the half onion, and the chicken fillets into small pieces.
- Brown the chicken over high heat until it starts to grill. Lower the heat, add the mushrooms and onions.
- When the rice is cooked, and the vegetables are tender, drain the rice well, lower the heat again under the chicken and the vegetables and pour the cream into the pan.
- Mix for a few seconds, then add the rice and mix again gently, until the rice has absorbed all the cream.
- For a beautiful presentation, you can use pastry circles: place them on plates, fill with risotto by pressing well with the wooden spoon, then pass a knife inside the circle to remove it.
5. Chinese rice and chicken recipe
- Two cups of cooked and cold white rice.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of each of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- A cup of cooked and minced chicken meat.
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Whisk the egg with water
- Dissolve the butter in a skillet over medium heat to low, then add the egg and leave it to level for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cut the egg into slices.
- Heat the oil in the same skillet and fry the onions until they are soft.
- Add the rice, soy sauce, black pepper, and chicken, then stir the ingredients and leave for 5 minutes until smooth.
- Add egg slices, stir, and serve hot.
- How to cook bacon in the oven?
- How to make hamburgers at home?
- What is the right temp for cooked chicken?
- The health benefits of making homemade bread
- Benefits of chickpeas, nutritional value, and side effects
Originally published on Live Positively.