Tourism in Egypt; the tourist destination that the fence is intended from all over the world. It is a country of ancient civilization with a special character, and you will never regret deciding to travel to Egypt for the sake of tourism, as tourism in Egypt is a dream for many lovers of travel. No wonder about it, this beautiful country includes many unique historical and tourist attractions, as well as mysterious and majestic archaeological treasures, which have long been a distinctive feature of Egypt. Many tourists come to visit and discover the pyramids and the Sphinx, in addition to the remains of old Egyptian civilization and that It reflects Islamic, Roman, and Greek history, which dates back centuries.
Why choosing tourism in Egypt?
Egypt is discovered through a journey on the Nile, its mythical river, over which we gradually discover the pharaonic temples. These constitute Egypt’s cultural heritage, one of the richest in the world, and one of the best preserved. Egypt is also the Pyramids of Gyseh, the desert, the capital of Cairo, the seaside resorts of the North, and those that overlook the Red Sea. The latter has some of the most beautiful and famous seabeds in the world. A trip to Egypt will, therefore, be ideal for those who love history combined with breathtaking visits in the footsteps of antiquity. During your cruise on the Nile or to explore the Red Sea, you will enjoy strolling in the souks, having tea and talking with the very welcoming locals. Unfortunately, the country is under tension given the beauty and the treasures which it conceals.Related: What is the largest city in the world?
The best seasons for tourism in Egypt
The winter and spring seasons that are from September to March are the best months of the year to visit tourist places in Egypt, where temperatures are at the lowest levels, and tourists can enjoy many outdoor activities.
Tourism in Egypt; The famous tourist attractions in Egypt:
- Giza Pyramids: This is the oldest tourist site in the world, and it attracts crowds. The Pyramid of Cheops is the only one of the seven wonders of the world that still exists. On site, the whole is suitable for photos taken with camels and dunes. There is no shortage of the Giza Sphinx, which is the largest monolithic monumental sculpture in the world.- Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings: Is one of the distinctive signs that distinguish Luxor in Egypt. The Karnak Temple is considered the largest gated house of worship on the face of the earth. The Great Karnak Temple is characterized by charming sound and light shows that are held every evening, which is a great way to discover the temple.- Saqqara pyramids: 15km from Giza, the site of Saqqara is a funerary complex which extends from the Old Kingdom (2700 BC) to the Ptolemaic period (10th century AD), on which the pyramid is located steps from Djoser, the oldest stone monument in the world. The entire site is very well restored, which allows you to fully enjoy it.- The Cairo Museum: It is one of the most beautiful and richest museums in the world. Most of its 120,000 objects dating from ancient Egypt. The collection is simply incredible; it reflects the greatness of this country and the technological advancement of the Egyptians. The centerpieces of the museum are the treasures of Tutankhamun, an impressive collection of gold and ivory objects. The emotion will be at its peak upon entering the room of the royal mummies, which contains 27 pharaohs, including Ramses II.- Roman Amphitheater: Is considered one of the most important places of tourism in Alexandria. Located in Kom El Dekka, which is one of the ruins of the Roman era and was built at the beginning of the fourth century AD.- The Alexandria Aquarium: is one of the most beautiful tourist places in Alexandria. The museum is located on Qaitbay Street and includes many marine animals and plants, such as seashells, fish, selafs, plants, and sponges that live in Egyptian lakes and seas in general and rare ones in particular. The museum also displays books and models of marine living creatures In Egypt, Alexandria.- Sand Museum Hurghada: One of the most famous tourist attractions in Hurghada. Although the idea of the museum is not new, the Hurghada Museum is the first of its kind in North Africa and the Middle East region. The museum includes 42 statues made by 42 international sculptors, and the Sand Museum is considered one of the best tourist places in Hurghada.- The Heavenly Cathedral: One of the most important landmarks of Sharm El-Sheikh. It enjoys high sanctity among Coptic visitors despite the modern era, as the history of the cathedral, dates back to the year 2010 and is characterized by innovative and creative drawings on its stained glass windows and its ceilings and walls that tell the stories of the creation and the birth of Christ, making it one of the 10 most beautiful Churches in the world.Egypt has been known as the cradle of civilization for centuries. Whether it's a desert adventure, a sea getaway, or the discovery of the history that interests you, tourism in Egypt will awaken a fantastic inspiration in your heart and your mind.
- The most beautiful islands of the world
- Travel guide to Turkey, all what you need to know
- An organized travel to Brazil inspiration and advice
- Evolution of tech: modern Technology Advantages
- Travel guide, what to know before traveling to Vietnam
Originally published on Live Positively.