Who says that enjoying a healthy life will force you to give up delicious dishes, especially meat dishes of all kinds? Here are some of the healthy and delicious chicken recipes that you will enjoy eating and, at the same time, will help you to reach the ideal healthy weight you dream about.
Chicken is one of the most important sources of protein and nutrients that the body always needs, and it is one of the most types of meat that is low in fat. It is considered one of the important and basic foods in our lives since it contains many minerals, vitamins, and monounsaturated fats. Follow and try one of our tasty and healthy chicken recipes.
Chicken recipes for all dieters, whether for slimming or bodybuilding or just to stay healthy. We offer you a healthy group of easy and delicious chicken recipes at the same time, some prepared with vegetables or cream, and grilled in the oven because roast chicken is one of the most suitable foods for diet and bodybuilding.
To start our group chicken recipes, let’s begin with a delicious and healthy soup.
1. The chicken and rice soup
We all know that soups are the main meal for a healthy diet. And one of the essential healthy chicken recipes is a good soup based on chicken for a good diet. The most important in this chicken recipe is that it is light and healthy and is an integrated meal in itself, yet its calories do not exceed 250 calories.
- ½ grilled chicken on a skewer.
- A teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- ½ onion, thinly sliced.
- ½ chopped celery package.
- 2 cups of chicken broth.
- ½ carrot, cut into small pieces.
- 3 teacups vegetable broth.
- A small spoon of salt.
- ¼ cup of fresh herbs.
- A cup of cooked brown rice.
- Remove the skin from the roast chicken, cut the chest or hip meat, and remove the bone. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a medium cooking pot.
- Add the onions, celery, and carrots, and cook together until smoothness.
- Add the chicken and vegetable broths and salt, leave it to boil, then lower the temperature, and leave it on low heat for an additional 10 minutes.
- finally, add the chicken, rice and fresh herbs, and allow them to simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
2. Chicken breasts with mushrooms
A delicious classic chicken dish, chicken breasts covered with mushroom, is easy and ideal meal that can be served with arugula salad.
- ¼ cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 full tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- A cup of chicken broth
- In a bowl, prepare the seasoning; mix the flour, salt, pepper and oregano, and season the chicken.
- In a large frying pan, put the butter and the oil over medium heat. Put the chicken and fry it. Stir the chicken pieces and add mushrooms and the broth. Cover the pan and leave for 10 minutes, until the chicken is tender and the liquid dries.
3. Spinach chicken gratin
This spinach chicken gratin is an ideal meal for the evening. Both comforting and satisfying, you won’t go to bed hungry!
The important thing is to season the different elements of the gratin well. Lots of garlic in the spinach, a well salted and peppered bechamel, and you can even add a touch of chili pepper when cooking the chicken.
- 1 chicken fillet 120g
- 300g of spinach in frozen branches
- 3 slices of smoked bacon
- 5g butter 41% fat
- 200ml of skimmed milk
- 10g cornstarch
- 5g grated parmesan
Prepare the bechamel by dissolving the cornstarch in cold milk and heat two times for 1 minute in the microwave, stir each time. Salt and pepper.
Brown the spinach in a frying pan for 2 minutes to make it fall, then add a few turns of the garlic mill. Salt, mix, and set aside.
Cut the chicken fillet into 3 slices and cook them on the grill or in the pan with 5g of butter, season.
Put the spinach in an individual gratin dish.
Wrap each chicken breast in a slice of bacon and place them on the spinach.
Pour the bechamel over it and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
Brown the gratin in the oven.
4. Grilled chicken salad
- 2 pieces of chicken breast.
- One and a half colored pepper.
- Onion, cut into wings.
- Two cloves of mashed garlic.
- A teaspoon of tomato sauce.
- A small spoon of salt. Half a spoon of black pepper.
- A teaspoon of mixed spices.
- Another teaspoon of dry coriander and a teaspoon of sweet paprika.
- Lemon juice. Two tablespoons of vinegar and a tablespoon of olive oil.
Cut the chicken breasts into longitudinal pieces. Season the chicken with spices, vinegar, lemon, and vinegar and leave it at least an hour.
Brown, the chicken marinated in olive oil over medium heat until it becomes golden in color.
Add the onions and colored pepper to the chicken, and stir until the ingredients are tender. Your chicken salad id ready to serve.
Those are our selected healthy chicken recipes, try them, you won’t be disappointed.
- What are the 10 tips to take care of the eyes health?
- How to cook broccoli?
- Nine signs telling that you are in good health
- Well-being; what is its accurate definition?
Originally published on Live Positively.