Prepare chicken wings dish is among the most delicious dishes around the world. Many prefer them because of their delicious taste and small size; in addition, chicken wings are easy for eating, and the possibility of preparing them in multiple ways and flavors. There are grilled, fried wings, whether with honey, chili, or barbecue sauce, etc. Today, we’ll show you some recipes to prepare chicken wings at home.
1. Marinated chicken wings
To prepare chicken wings in marinade, you need the following ingredients:
- 500g chicken wings
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5g of Provence herbs
- Cut the chicken wings in half.
- In a large bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing the olive oil, the ketchup, the Herbs of Provence, and the finely chopped garlic, then add the chicken pieces and mix well. For even more flavor, let marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Put the chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 190 ° C.
- Finish cooking in the grill position to obtain a nice brown color.
2. Fried chicken wings
- 6 chicken wings
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 200 g flour
- Salt, pepper, and paprika
- frying oil
- Cook the chicken wings in boiling water with a tbs of oil
- Once cooled, season generously with spices
- pass them in flour, egg, then flour a second time
- Tap to remove excess flour
- Fry in very hot oil
- Serve with fries
3. Prepare chicken wings in the oven
- 1 kilogram of chicken wings.
- 1 cup of curdled milk.
- 2 tablespoons of squeezed lemon.
- 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- Half a tablespoon of salt.
- 2 tablespoons of gramasala spice.
- And 2 tablespoons of olive oil. A clove of garlic.
- Mix all the previous ingredients together in a deep bowl.
- Add chicken wings, and stir well.
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Spread the wings into the tray, and place them in the preheated oven for roasting.
- You can serve the chicken wings with green salad.
4. Prepare chicken wings Buffalo
- Oil for frying
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 chicken wings
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 ° F (190 ° C). There should be enough oil to cover the chicken wings completely.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. Heat, stirring, until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well mixed. Remove from heat and reserve.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper; and mix. Place the chicken wings in a non-porous dish and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, until well coated with flour. Cover and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Fry the chicken wings in the oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the wings start to brown. Remove from the oil, place the wings in a dish, pour the sauce over them and mix well.
5. Prepare chicken wings with honey
- 8 pieces of chicken wings.
- Two teaspoons of honey.
- A piece of fresh and grated ginger.
- A clove of garlic.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- 2 teaspoons of marmalade. Half a tablespoon of orange zest.
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Pinch of cinnamon. And a pinch of carnations.
Mix the spices, honey, soy sauce, and marmalade together. Add the chicken wings to the previous dressing, and leave them marinated for a period of not less than two hours. In a short-edge tray, spread the chicken with the marinade. Inserting the tray in a preheated oven over medium heat for fifty minutes. Serve the chicken wings directly.
Those were some of the delicious chicken wings recipes, try one of them, and enjoy your meal.
- How to cook broccoli?
- 14 Easy Cooking Tips for Meat and Poultry Slow Cooker Recipes
- Algeria travel tips, a complete guide to experience the beautiful country
Originally published on Live Positively.