Roasted chicken is an international meal which is widely prepared, especially during family gatherings, or on wild days and park excursions. The roasted chicken on charcoal has the distinct flavor of any other method of preparation, and the seasoning of charcoal roasted chicken adds to it an irresistible flavor. You can prepare charcoal roasted chicken using several additives, such as cream or hot spices, in seasoning. In this article, you will learn about the secret of various recipes to prepare a roasted chicken meal.
1. Marinade of roasted chicken on charcoal
What’s the secret to getting a delicious roasted chicken on charcoal? The marinade or seasoning! Breasts, wings, skewers, thighs, simply marinate your chicken pieces for a few hours to add flavor. For a roasted chicken that everyone will love, here are our selected tasty seasoning recipes for charcoal roasted chicken.
1.1 Greek marinade for roasted chicken
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of oregano
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of powdered chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
1.2 Roasted chicken marinade with lemon
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 10 crushed cloves garlic
- 1 small grated onion
- 1 cup of water
1.3 Thai marinade
- 2 tablespoons of chopped lemongrass.
- 6 cloves of crushed garlic.
- 2 big spoons of lemon juice.
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped red pepper.
- 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- A teaspoon of sesame oil.
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Half a tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of red pepper groats.
- 3 tablespoons of chopped coriander.
1.4 Ketchup and mustard sauce for roasted chicken (charcoal roasted chicken)
- 1/8 cup of soy sauce or a quarter cup of coconut oil.
- Half cup of olive oil.
- A quarter cup of white vinegar.
- A quarter cup of ketchup.
- 1/8 cup of mustard paste
- Tablespoon of honey or brown sugar.
- A teaspoon of garlic powder.
- A teaspoon of dry green thyme.
- Half teaspoon of oregano.
- A pinch of pepper.
Related: How to prepare shrimp?
2. Roasted chicken recipes
2.1 Turkish roasted chicken on charcoal
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- 2 teaspoons of mashed garlic.
- Half a teaspoon of sumac.
- A teaspoon of cumin.
- 2 tablespoons of red-hot pepper
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- A tablespoon of salt.
- A quarter and a quarter of chopped chicken.
- A tablespoon of ketchup.
Put in a medium-sized bowl the olive oil, add yogurt, garlic, ketchup, and mix well. Add the cumin, sumac, black pepper and salt, and mix all ingredients thoroughly until the mixture becomes smooth.
Put it in the chicken bowl and mix well in the chicken dressing, put in a bag for milling, close the bag, stir a little and leave in the refrigerator for twenty-four hours before use until it takes the flavor of the marinade well.
Distribute the chicken pieces on the grill and leave them for twenty-five minutes until they are well cooked on both sides.
2.2 Chicken lady on charcoal fire
- 1 chicken
- 4 tbs of olive oil
- 1 tbs of soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili sauce.
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade.
Open the chicken at the breastbone, then flatten it.
Back the thighs down, so that the top of the thighs are not oversized on the whites.
Keep the chicken firmly flattened inside the double grill, tightening the grill with a locking ring, or failing that with wire.
Coat the chicken with the brush.
Start a charcoal fire.
When the embers are set, and a thin layer of white ash is deposited on the coals, spread the coals on a layer which should not exceed 3 to 4cm thick.
If there is excess charcoal, place them on the edges of the barbecue so that they heat the place where the chicken is kept as little as possible.
Place the chicken about 15cm above the embers.
Cook, turning regularly and brushing the chicken every 10 to 15 minutes.
Cooking lasts between 30 and 45 minutes.
The thigh bones should come off easily.
2.3 Roasted chicken with cream
- 500 g of chicken breasts
- 3 medium chopped potatoes
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 medium chopped pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 200 ml vinegar
- A pinch of paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
For the cream:
- 1 heavy cream for cooking
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of mixed seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Pound the chicken breasts with the meat hammer to become thin fish.
Mix the onions with pepper, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, black pepper, and paprika together with the electric mixer.
Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts and leave the marinade for an hour.
Grill the chicken on both sides, next to the potatoes, until ripe.
To prepare the creamy sauce: Heat the butter in a saucepan over the fire, then add the garlic and saute until fried.
Add the cream, flour, and other ingredients, stir the mixture until the consistency becomes thick. Pour the mixture over the chicken after-ripening and serve immediately.
- Chicken pasta recipes
- How to cook broccoli?
- what is greek salad dressing
- How to prepare and use a Bechamel sauce?
- The health benefits of making homemade bread
Originally published on Live Positively.