Cooked chicken thighs are among many favorite recipes, such as stuffed chicken thighs, chicken thighs with a crunchy layer on the way to Kentucky, and many other recipes. Chicken, the most present on the table, is a great source of protein because it contains the 9 amino acids found in red meat. So chicken is a healthy choice, especially since the other nutritional values it contains have many benefits.
Find out delicious recipes of cooked chicken thighs.
1. Cooked chicken thighs in the oven; roasted chicken thighs with onion
- 4 onions, peeled and quartered
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs with skin
- 8 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) of chopped cilantro
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of honey
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F).
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the onions in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil. Reserve.
In a large dish, combine the chicken thighs with the onions and the rest of the ingredients except honey. Salt. Brush the thighs with the honey.
Bake for 1 hour or until the chicken meat comes off easily from the bone by basting the thighs with the cooking juices halfway through cooking. Serve with pineapple and pepper ketchup and a green vegetable, like a spinach drop.
2. Cooked chicken thighs; stuffed chicken thighs
- Five to six chicken thighs with skin and bone.
- A small onion, cut into small cubes.
- Three cloves of crushed garlic.
- Cherry tomatoes.
- Half a cup of minced mushrooms.
- A cube of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Half a teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- A cup and a half of basmati rice.
- A teaspoon of dried mint.
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Salt to taste.
- A quarter cup of chopped fresh parsley.
Break the bone from below to get the skin with the lower bone to keep the thigh shaped.
Separate the meat from the bone, cut it into very small cubes, and set aside.
Put oil in a pot over high heat and add the onion.
Stir the onion well, then add the garlic and stir for two minutes.
Add chopped chicken and chicken broth or vegetables and stir over high heat until the water dries.
Add mushrooms and stir well.
Add spices, mint, and stir.
Add boiling water with salt and let it until the chicken is tender (chicken pieces are small, don’t take long).
Add the rice to the pot. Cover and leave the rice to cook.
Put the rice in a dish until it cools down.
Add the parsley to the rice, mix it, and stuff it well inside the thighs’ skin until it takes shape.
Put the thighs stuffed on the oven tray and put them in a pre-heated oven at 200° Celsius until it becomes brown and golden.
Pour the rest of the rice into a dish, distribute it over the stuffed chicken thighs, and decorate the edges of the dish with vegetables such as lettuce with grains of red cherry tomatoes.
3. Cooked chicken thigh; Oriental fried chicken thighs
- 1/2 kg of chicken thighs
For the marinade:
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 teaspoons of oil
- The juice of half a large lemon
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 large glass of water
- 2 beaten eggs
Wash the chicken legs well.
Prepare the marinade
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade, then add the chicken thighs and mix well to coat the thighs. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Put the oil in a pot, then add the chicken thighs and their marinade, sauté gently over medium heat for 3 minutes, then add the glass of water, cover and cook for 25 minutes, still over medium heat.
Remove the thighs from the pot and let them drain for a few minutes. Then dip them in the beaten eggs, put them in breadcrumbs, and store them on a dish.
Heat the oil, then immerse the thighs in the hot oil bath and fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Serve with salad and fries.
4. Cooked chicken thighs; Barbecue chicken thighs with maple syrup marinade
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of spices of your choice (barbecue mixture, Mexican mixture, Spanish mixture or simply herbs from Provence)
- Salt and pepper
In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and the maple syrup.
Add the paprika and herbs or the spoonful of spices.
Salt and pepper
Coat the chicken thighs with this marinade and let marinate at least 1 hour the best the day before for the next day.
Cook on the barbecue or in the oven for about 30 minutes, turning the thighs occasionally.
- The secret recipes of roasted chicken
- Baby’s food recipes from 6 to 12 months
- What is the right temp for cooked chicken?
- Cooking steak; become a master of cooking
- Benefits of chickpeas, nutritional value, and side effects
Originally published on Live Positively.