Imagine a perfectly cooked piece of chicken bacon, with fried eggs and a nicely buttered slice of toast. Our chicken bacon is not only tasty at lunch: it can be eaten as a sandwich or as a salad. Try one of our chicken bacon recipes and enjoy the flavor.
1. Nutritional value of bacon chicken
Nutritional value per 100 g
- Calories: 115 kcal
- Proteins: 27.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.2 g
- Fat: 0.8 g
2. Chicken bacon recipes
2.1 Chicken bacon recipe 1
– Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Remove the skin from the chicken, salt and pepper each side.
– Completely wrap the pieces with the bacon slices.
– Arrange them side by side in a previously oiled dish. Sprinkle a drizzle of olive oil and bake for 1h30 mins, turning them halfway through cooking.
– Serve immediately.
2. Chicken bacon recipe 2:
- 6 bacon slices
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or Colby cheese
– Cook the bacon from both sides in a pan over medium heat until simmer. When the bacon is red and pure, remove it from the pan and put it on paper towels to drain and set aside.
– Add butter and olive oil to the pan.
– Fry the chicken breasts in this mixture over medium heat, and turn once, until the chicken is tender and almost pink in the middle. The internal temp must be 150 degrees F.
– Place the chicken in an uncovered glass dish.
– Then cook the onion and garlic in the rest of broth in the pan. Cook until the onions are tender, about 5 to 6 minutes, then saute in salt, pepper, and cooked bacon.
– Pour the onion mixture over the chicken breast in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
– Bake for 10 to 15 mins or until chicken is completely tender until 165 degrees F and cheese melt. Serve immediately.
3. Chicken bacon recipe with cheese
- 4 chicken fillets
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of grated Gruyere
- 1 box of mushrooms
- 1 shallot
- Salt, pepper, Provence herbs
– Spread out the chicken breasts, put on each 1 slice of bacon and 1 tablespoon of grated cheese
– Cut the sides down to the middle and hold them together with a toothpick.
– Bake for about 20 mins in a pan over medium heat (4 or 5 mins on each side).
– Cut the shallot into pieces, and add it with mushrooms to the chicken, 5 mins before the end of cooking. Season with salt, pepper, and Provence herbs.
Related: How to cook bacon in the oven?
4. Sweet chicken bacon recipe; Honey BBQ Sauce
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 20 slices of thin and cut bacon
- 6 tbsp of delicio honey BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp of chopped green onion
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 20 pieces of toothpicks
– Preheat the oven to 180C.
– Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
– Brush chicken pieces with honey BBQ sauce.
– Season chicken with salt and pepper. Wrap each piece of chicken with a piece of bacon and fold with toothpicks. Drizzle honey BBQ sauce over each chicken piece.
– Place the pieces of chicken on the prepared baking sheet and season again with more salt and pepper.
– Bake until bacon is nice and crisp. Garnish with green onion and serve hot
5. Chicken bacon with mushrooms au gratin
- 4 slices of minced bacon,
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms,
- 1 French chopped shallot,
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 5 oz Le Fou du Roy cheese, sliced
– Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F).
– In an oven pan, cook the bacon over medium-high heat until crispy. Set aside in a small bowl.
– In the same pan, brown the chicken breasts on both sides. Remove from the pan and set aside.
– Still, in the same pan, sauté the mushrooms and shallot in the remaining fat.
– Add the rosemary and season. Deglaze with the white wine.
– Return the chicken to the pan and sprinkle with the bacon.
– Cover the breasts with cheese and continue cooking in the oven for 15 minutes.
- what is greek salad dressing
- Baby’s food recipes from 6 to 12 months
- The secret recipes of roasted chicken
- The health benefits of making homemade bread
- Benefits of chickpeas, nutritional value, and side effects
Originally published on Live Positively.