How to make lasagna? It sounds hard. However, it is easy and will take only about 30 minutes to enjoy a delicious Italian dish. Lasagna of Italian origin and more particularly of Bologna, lasagna is, in addition to being very often exquisite, generally easy and quick to make. Whether using classic lasagna sheets or fresh dough. Everyone and his version, comforting or light, simple or refined, here are some lasagna recipes to brighten up a dinner.
1. How to make lasagna Bolognese?
Simple and effective, this recipe shows you how to make lasagna Bolognese to please young and old.
- 8 lasagna sheets
- 250 g ground beef
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 carrot
- 20 cl of fresh cream
- 40 g butter
- 100 g parmesan
- 1 pinch of icing sugar
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of vegetables
Peel and wash the carrot and cut it into small dice. Peel, wash and chop the onion and garlic. Brown them in 30 g of butter and oil.
Add the minced meat, sprinkle with oregano, mix well to separate the meat. Season and add the tomato pulp and sugar. Mix and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour some water, let reduce, then add the carrot cubes and cook for 10 minutes.
Bring a pan of water to a boil, immerse in it and cook the lasagna sheets for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove them and cool them in an ice-water bath. Drain on a clean cloth.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7). Butter the inside of an oven dish, place a base of lasagna sheets on it, spread the tomato meat over it, cover with a layer of fresh cream. Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are done.
Finish by sprinkling the surface with parmesan. Put in the oven and cook until the surface is brown.
2. How to make lasagna with smoked salmon?
- 15 fresh lasagna
- 2 hearts of Atlantic smoked salmon fillet
- 2 fresh goat cheeses
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 2 untreated lemons
- 0.5 bunch of dill
- A pinch of black pepper
Cooking lasagna sheets
Cook the lasagna in boiling salted water for 8 minutes for the dry ones, only 4 minutes if using fresh pasta, immerse them in cold water, drain them carefully, put them in a hollow dish, basting with olive oil between each leaf.
Preparation of fillings
Cut the heart of smoked salmon fillet into 1/2 cm thick slices. With a fork, mix the cheese previously drained with mascarpone. Grate the zest of a lemon on top, mix, add black pepper, and keep cool. Leaf the dill, and cut the lemon into thin rings and then into small triangles.
Cut the lasagna in half lengthwise so as to have rectangles 9 cm in length. Place a rectangle of dough on a plate, cover with a layer of cheese, then a rectangle of dough, smoked salmon, sprinkle with dill and salt, then dough again, cheese, dough, salmon, finish with a layer of dough.
To bring the final touch by arranging on the top in a corner of the stripped dill, in the other of the lemon pieces, and separating them by a dash of crushed pepper.
Related: How to make hamburgers at home?
3. How to make lasagna vegan with tofu, eggplant, and mozzarella
There will be something for everyone. Vegans can also enjoy this recipe with tofu, mozzarella, and vegan cheese.
- Half a liter of broth
- 500 ml. bechamel sauce
- A quarter of an onion
- 60g parmesan
- 1 Mozzarella 125g
- 2 bunches of Asparagus
- 6 artichokes
- 6 Zucchini
- Egg pasta for lasagna
- First, wash the zucchini, asparagus, and artichokes. Remember to remove the hard outer leaves from these.
- Once the vegetables are well washed, cut them into strips and brown them for about 10 minutes in a pan with olive oil, onion, and parsley. Keep aside.
- Then prepare the béchamel by melting the butter over low heat using a second pan, then add the flour and milk, stirring. Mix until the béchamel thickens, and do not forget to salt and season with pepper to your taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Bring a saucepan and then cook the layers of lasagna in a boiling water and add olive oil so that they do not stick together.
- Place an oven dish on your work surface.
- Start by pouring 1/3 of your béchamel sauce preparation into it.
- Then cover with a layer of lasagna dough sheets, then put half of the vegetables and half of the Mozzarella on top, sliced or diced.
- Sprinkle the whole Parmesan and pour in a little broth.
- Put another layer of dough again and the rest of the ingredients in the same order.
- Finish with the rest of the béchamel and the parmesan.
4. How to make lasagna with spinach?
- 300 g lasagna without pre-cooking
- 150 g Mozzarella
- 100 g Parmesan
- 250 g Ricotta cheese
- 500 g fresh spinach
- 80 g butter
- 1 L whole milk
- 80 g flour
- Salt and pepper
Béchamel sauce preparation
- Cut the butter and melt it over low heat in a saucepan, add the flour, then add the very hot milk, stirring vigorously to avoid the formation of lumps.
- When the mixture comes to a simmer and thickens, turn off the heat and add a few pinches of grated nutmeg, a little salt, and pepper and set aside.
- To prepare the lasagna, cook the spinach in slightly salted boiling water.
- When cooking is finished, drain them thoroughly and chop them.
- In a pan, sauté the chopped spinach for 10 minutes with the Ricotta cheese. Add salt and pepper.
- In a gratin dish, alternate a layer of béchamel, a layer of lasagna noodles, a layer of the ricotta-spinach preparation, and a layer of Mozzarella. Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are done.
- Finish with a layer of Grated Mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake in a hot oven for 35 min at 180.
- How to cook broccoli?
- Vegetable soup recipes
- how to prepare chicken wings?
- Delicious and healthy chicken recipes for diet
- Fish soup, mother of many qualities
Originally published on Live Positively.